List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] File System Browser Changes
From:       Wilson Jimmy - jiwils <Jimmy.Wilson () acxiom ! com>
Date:       2004-01-28 17:33:41

How do I modify the FSB so that the division is top to bottom instead of
left to right?  Some plugins use FSB and it looks this way, so it must be
possible, but I can not find any option to control this behavior.

Jimmy
--
James "Jimmy" Wilson
Software Developer, Acxiom Corporation

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn