List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] FS Browser change request
From:       Kercso Jozsef <jozsefke () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2004-01-27 10:18:43

Hi everybody!
   I have some performance problems with FS Browser: because
I save the file I'm just editing very offen, the FS Browser
reloads every time its directory list (which is not so fast,
because I access an other machine through Samba). And because
the Error List plugin doesn't work while the FS Browser
reloads itself (why???) I need to wait a little while every
time I correct an error(and save the file) and I want to jump
to the next error in the Error List. I think it is not necessary
to reload the whole directory to refresh the file attributs,
only the attributs of the saved file should be queried again.
What do you think about it?

Regards,
   joco

http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn