List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] SqlPlugin
From:       Brad Mace <bmace () blackhole ! com>
Date:       2003-12-29 19:21:45

It's certainly not intuitive to configure, but the plugin help indicates
that you may need to create some xml servertype files.  THe plugin has
been integrated with the ProjectViewer plugin, so adding servers is now
done in a project's properties.

Maybe I'll dig up my sql plugin and release it as 'DB Terminal' or
something.  Then we'll have the high-end, integrated plugin, and a
simple plugin for more casual use.

Brad