List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] Re: jEdit Community changes - Wiki attachment error
From:       Brad Mace <bmace () blackhole ! com>
Date:       2003-12-17 16:58:38

The wiki stores attachments as regular files, which means they need a
world-writable directory.  But as soon as we make one, some sf prick
comes along and deletes everything, so I'm not really sure how we can
solve this.  Same thing with the avatar problem mentioned by someone
else.  Open to ideas though.

Brad