List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] Need help with jEdit Community
From:       "Hoyt,Jeffrey C." <jchoyt () mitre ! org>
Date:       2003-10-29 12:56:03

I am trying to add a macro and 2 plugins (1 new, 1 mod'd for 4.2 API), but it
doesn't like me.   Helpful, ain't I?

Specifically, I can go to the Add Download link, fill out all the information,
but when I hit the "Add this file" button, I get an error page that says it
can't upload the file.  I can't leave out the file link as it's requried.

I didn't have a handy webserver, so I put the stuff on a tripod site - are the
ads causing the problem?

In the meantime, you can get a really nice compile macro, a mouse Gestures
plugin and SpeedJava updated for 4.2 (still needs help, but at least it
works) from here:  http://jchoyt.tripod.com/index.html  As soon as I get my
CVS client straightened out, I'll put the code in CVS.

Jeff
--
Jeffrey Hoyt
The MITRE Corporation