List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] Features and issues in JEdit 4.2
From:       Slava Pestov <slava () jedit ! org>
Date:       2003-10-29 7:29:07

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 08:04, Henrique Matos wrote:
> Hi Slava,
>
> I've been trying to upgrade to JEdit 4.2 but a few issues have
> prevented me from doing so. ( I am far more productive
> using 4.1 because of the macros I've written, and some of them doesn't
> work anymore)

What error do the macros give?

> -Some pathes have double slashes where it was supposed to have one. (I
> haven't figured out the pattern)

I found and fixed one case where this can happen, as a result of
evaluating the following:

MiscUtilities.constructPath("file:///C:/some/path/","file.txt");

Note that / is used as a separator, and the parent ends with /.

Does your problem occur when paths containing / are involved?
--
Slava Pestov