List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] JEdit quicklaunch?
From:       Slava Pestov <slava () jedit ! org>
Date:       2003-08-28 22:55:55

Hi,

Run jedit -background to launch it normally but not have it exit when
you close the last view.

Or, run jedit -background -nogui to launch it without an initial view.
You can have this done when you log in to "pre-load" jEdit.

Note that on Windows you have to specify the command line switches in
the jEditLauncher configuration; specifying them on the command line
won't work.

--
Slava Pestov