List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] More  Token Types
From:       "Todd O'Bryan" <toddobryan () mac ! com>
Date:       2003-06-25 12:40:45

Slava,

Have you considered making the token list dynamic? I'm sure it would
make life more difficult, but would it be that much more difficult?

I would, for instance, like a third comment type. That way my students
could use // and /* */ style comments, and when I grade their programs
I could add comments with three slashes (///) or something that would
show up in very bold print so that they'd be directed to my comments.
It also seems that it would just be more flexible for various strange
things that people might want to try.

Todd