List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] Comment Toggle
From:       "Kevin Hamilton" <khamilto () stvgb ! org>
Date:       2003-04-28 14:08:35

Robert Fletcher wrote:
> As Lee says the comment toggling commands in JTools do
> support all languages not just Java. I know it's a bit
> confusing that the language-independent comment
> commands are in a Java-specific plugin but they seemed
> a bit small for their own plugin and a bit big for a
> macro.

I found it in macro form a while ago.  If anyone wants the macro version
it is available here:
http://community.jedit.org/macros/BeanShell/Toggle_Line_Comment.bsh

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended \
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any \
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not \
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all \
copies of the original message.