List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] Vimulator plugin experiences?
From:       "Ruffin Bailey" <Ruffin.Bailey () Blackbaud ! com>
Date:       2003-04-28 12:49:38

> From: Geoff Beaumont <Geoff@stormhammer.com>
> On Saturday 26 April 2003 13:58, Ruffin Bailey wrote:
> > You're a braver man than me.  I pulled the source for a
> quick peek, but as
> > a general rule I try not to use much version 0.1 software
> that hasn't been
> > updated in a year.  ;^)
>
> Hadn't noticed it was that long since it had any work done on
> it... ;c)

Got an email back from Mike Dillon, the plugin's author.  He said he's a bit too busy \
working on other plugins now and that Vimulator, as is, has issues with 4.1.  Says \
he'd like to fix it up if he does find time, so it's not yet "completely \
abandoned-ware".

When I tried it on 4.1, h and l didn't work in edit mode.  Hrm.  Probably \
dealbreakers for the time being.  ;^)

Thanks again,

Ruffin Bailey