List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] Gruntspud trouble.
From:       Charles Burkins <burk () pobox ! com>
Date:       2003-04-26 20:20:00

I have a problem using the gruntspud plugin. Whenever I do a commit,
the comment is always the previous comment, even with the previous
comment checkbox unchecked. I can't seem to make it take the current
contents of the textbox. Has anyone actually seen this problem?

My environment:

MacOSX 10.2.5.
JVM 1.4.1 installed 1.3.1 used for jEdit.
jEdit 4.1
Gruntspud 0.4.0

I'm using ssh as CVS_RSH.

Thanks,