List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] xml plugin validating when not asked to
From:       newsham () hotu ! com
Date:       2003-02-27 22:09:44

I just upgraded to jedit4.1pre11 and updated all my plugins.  The latest
xml plugin is giving me all these validation errors when I edit a
particular xml document, although the "validate if DTD or schema
available" is unchecked in the plugin configuration.  The errors look like:

The content of element type "env-entry" must match "(description?,..
Attribute "param-name" must be declared ...

Yes, my document does not conform to the DTD, but I don't care.  Is this
a bug in the plugin?