List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] Cannot load JSwatPlugIn
From:       Randall R Schulz <rrschulz () cris ! com>
Date:       2003-02-26 22:46:03

Ed,

Do you also use the JSwat stand-alone app? If so, you may be
experiencing a version mismatch that occurs because both the plug-in
and the stand-alone app keep their per-user preferences in the exact
same registry location. That data has changed in an incompatible way,
so until an updated JSwat plug-in is produced, the current stand-alone
application will not coexist with the latest plug-in.

Randall Schulz

www.ictp.com/training/sourceforge.asp