List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] Running another program in jEdit JVM...
From:       "Steve Snider" <stevesnider () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-11-28 3:40:42

Another option, if you alway use the telnet client and jEdit together, would
be to look into the JTA Plugin available through the pluging manager.   I
haven't really used it, so I cannot offer much help, but I do know that
there are two versions - a telnet only version available through the plugin
manager and an SSH version available on the maintainer's site.  Perhaps this
would solve your problem of combining the two apps within one VM?

-snides