List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] templates plugin
From:       Steve Jakob <steve.jakob () wideskies ! ca>
Date:       2002-01-31 21:33:06

Hi Richard,

Sorry to take so long replying. The Templates plugin had not been updated yet
for the new actions API (thanks for reminding me). I'll try to get an updated
version out shortly which is compatible with jEdit 4.0.

Behind the scenes, I've been corresponding with Calvin Yu regarding the work
he's been doing on a next-generation templating plugin integrating the three
existing approaches. The functionality you requested is part of these plans.

Cheers,

Steve Jakob
Templates plugin author

--