List:       jedit-users
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-users ] console errors help with reg expression
From:       "Daniil V. Kolpakov" <dan () vsi ! gov ! lv>
Date:       2002-01-29 15:26:31

Как щас помню - 28 Январь 2002 19:07, и Hayles, John пишет:
> I am using the Ant with Netcomponents to telnet to unix to compile my
> source.  I want to set up a regular expression to catch errors during
> compile. Below is an example error from console.  I am
> trying reg exp:  (.+):(\d+):(.+)
> without any luck.  Not much experience with reg exp can someone help?
>

>    [telnet]  CheckinBean.java:603: Undefined variable: m_sbe1

There's another one:

In this case:

$1 == "    [telnet]  CheckinBean.java";
$2 == "603";
$3 == " Undefined variable: m_sbe1";

What do you need to 'remember' from output exactly? Do you need to trim
spaces? Anything else?..

--
[dan@shinestar ~]$ ls -l /dev/brains
ls: /dev/brains: No such file or directory