List:       jedit-users
Subject:    [ jEdit-users ] Re: jEdit-users digest, Vol 1 #884 - 30 msgs
From:       "Jiger Patel" <jiger_ptl () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-01-29 3:16:56

Hi Carlos,
           Here is a trace of the problem I had described in jython
interpreter deleting last character.

>>>clear
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in ?
NameError: clea

>>>sys.stdout.write("Hello")
Hell

Secondly I also tried the invoking jython macros thru BeanShell but that
also does not work. Below is the error message it gives me.

jython.JythonExecutor.execMacro("Show_Open_Files.py");

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "jython/init.py", line 31, in _execMacro
NameError: view

I wonder why coz BeanShell also has view obj. so does jython. the .py & .bsh
files are in the same dir., in my home dir so it is not that it is not
getting it. infact I am using view obj in my jython script so it is giving
this problem so it should work. invoking my script from jython interpeter
works fine.

Any idea how to solve the above problems.

Thanks,
Jiger