List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-devel ] Oracle Licensing
From:       Michael H <cmahte () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-05-29 13:40:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

re: Oracle Licensing of Java.

re:
https://community.software.sil.org/t/oracle-changed-license-for-java-se-8-you-must-decide-what-to-do-dab/2184

A recommendation from another discussion group is to use Coretto. (
https://aws.amazon.com/corretto/) I've never heard of Coretto, but I
thought I'd throw it out here, for anyone who might be experiencing issues
(especially replacing JavaFX, which according to the other discussion is
fully supported in Coretto.)