List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] jEdit 5.5
From:       Alan Ezust <alan.ezust () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-03-14 3:54:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Just to let you know, the daily builds were offline for a couple of weeks
during the sf.net outages.
Now they're back online.

The latest daily build has a recent change I slid in, making Autosave and
Backup directories independent of each other. This may require some small
changes to the localization files.

But as far as I'm concerned, 5.5 is ready to go, so Vampire, let's do it!

--Alan