List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:feature-requests] #518 Ability to change readonly status of the buffer (not f
From:       "Victor Porton" <porton () users ! sf ! net>
Date:       2016-06-14 11:12:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/related)]

--===============8424635582523169511==

---

** [feature-requests:#518] Ability to change readonly status of the buffer (not \
file!)**

**Status:** open
**Group:** none
**Created:** Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:12 AM UTC by Victor Porton
**Last Updated:** Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:12 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

When I call "Macros / Files / Toggle ReadOnly", it changes not only readonly status \
of the buffer but also the permissions of the file.

I want another "ReadOnly", which would make the buffer read-only WITHOUT changing the \
file attributes.

This is useful when I view a mission-critical file, in order not to damage it \
incidentally.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jedit-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is subscribed to \
https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/feature-requests/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at \
https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/admin/feature-requests/options.  Or, if this is a \
                mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
--===============8424635582523169511==

href="https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/feature-requests/518/">[feature-requests:#518]</a> \
Ability to change readonly status of the buffer (not file!)</strong></p> \
status of the buffer but also the permissions of the file.</p> <p>I want another \
"ReadOnly", which would make the buffer read-only WITHOUT changing the file \
attributes.</p> <p>This is useful when I view a mission-critical file, in order not \
to damage it incidentally.</p> <hr/>
href="https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/admin/feature-requests/options.">https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/admin/feature-requests/options.</a> \
                Or, if this is a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing \
                list.</p></div>
--===============8424635582523169511==--