List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [jedit:bugs] #3956 Error with recreating closed views.
From:       "Metotron" <metotron () users ! sf ! net>
Date:       2016-06-09 15:08:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/related)]

--===============7266946320332862952==

Bufferset scope: view
Both checkboxes are checked.

---

** [bugs:#3956] Error with recreating closed views.**

**Status:** open
**Group:** minor bug
**Labels:** daily build from 01.03.2016
**Created:** Tue Mar 15, 2016 08:46 AM UTC by Metotron
**Last Updated:** Wed May 04, 2016 09:28 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Sometimes, whem I close two views, after reopen jedit one view looses it title, and \
all it files openes in other view. For example, I have html files in one view and php \
files in other. I press ctrl+q, then run jedit again, now I have view 'html' with ALL \
files and 'untitled' view with php files.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jedit-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is subscribed to \
https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/bugs/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at \
https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/admin/bugs/options.  Or, if this is a mailing list, \
                you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
--===============7266946320332862952==

Both checkboxes are checked.</p>
<hr/>
href="https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/bugs/3956/">[bugs:#3956]</a> Error with \
and all it files openes in other view.<br/> For example, I have html files in one \
view and php files in other. I press ctrl+q, then run jedit again, now I have view \
'html' with ALL files and 'untitled' view with php files.</p> <hr/>
href="https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/admin/bugs/options.">https://sourceforge.net/p/jedit/admin/bugs/options.</a> \
                Or, if this is a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing \
                list.</p></div>
--===============7266946320332862952==--