List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] Releasing jEdit 5.2
From:       Alan Ezust <alan.ezust () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-12-31 15:47:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Vampire,

A release of jEdit 5.2 is overdue, but before it can happen, a couple of
things need to happen first.

1. someone needs to apply my merge request #202

2. Any outstanding merge requests must be opened so I can apply them. I
know you did a couple of things to trunk that have not yet been merged and
maybe they don't need to be? If so, then we can skip this step.

3. You need to do the release as usual. Sooner the better, don't you agree?

Am I missing anything?

--Alan