List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-devel ] BufferSwitcher vs BufferSet sort
From:       Dale Anson <dale () daleanson ! com>
Date:       2014-12-24 0:51:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I've checked in code to allow the Buffer Switchers to be sorted
independently of the Buffer Sets. Option settings for both are in Global
Options - View. The options are:

Show buffer switcher
Sort buffer switcher
Sort buffer switcher by file name instead of path name
Visible rows in buffer switcher

BufferSet scope
Sort buffer sets
Sort buffer sets by file name instead of path name

It occurred to me as I was writing this that unchecking "Sort buffer
switcher" and checking "Sort buffer sets" causes the buffer switcher to be
sorted anyway, so it would make sense to check and disable "Sort buffer
switcher" when "Sort buffer sets" is checked. I don't have time to make
that change at the moment, but I'll try to get to it tomorrow.

Dale