List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Feature Requests-1621716 ] AntFarm/Console: Error Highlighting +Run i
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-03-31 7:00:39

Plugin Feature Requests item #1621716, was opened at 2006-12-24 10:53
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ezust
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=997936&aid=1621716&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It seems as if the Console error output parsing is not happening to the output of \
AntFarm commands executed in the "Ant" console shell.

Date: 2012-03-31 00:00

Message:
I don't use antfarm anymore, but when I do it's always an external process.
problem solved.

Comment By: Alan Ezust (ezust)