List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Bugs-3382969 ] JavaSideKick Code
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2011-08-30 16:41:56

Plugin Bugs item #3382969, was opened at 2011-07-30 12:39
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by daleanson
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=565475&aid=3382969&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I was editing TextToolsComments.java, adding a line:

if (textArea.getSelection().length==0)

I couldn't finish. Before I type = (after "length") jedit hangs without any reactions \
to input. There's nothing left but killing it.

I can type this hard line if "Show completion popups where possible" is turned off.

Today's svn, linux, debian, openbox.

Comment By: Matthieu Casanova (kpouer)