List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Feature Requests-3096268 ] add key to Hide
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2011-08-30 5:35:51

Feature Requests item #3096268, was opened at 2010-10-27 01:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ezust
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350588&aid=3096268&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Generally jEdit tooltips include the key sequence in () at the end.
This has helped me learn the key sequences and I have been able to eliminate the \
toolbar and free up valuable screen space on my netbook.  The search bar, activated \
by C+, or C+. includes a tooltip for the button to dismiss it. This tooltip doesn't \
include the key. I've had to turn off the touchpad on the netbook because it \
generates too many unintended clicks so I very much wanted the key sequence. It took \
a couple of days until I tried ESCAPE. So the request is to change \
org/gjt/sp/jedit/jedit_gui.props:view.search.close-tooltip=Hide search bar  to
Hide search bar (ESCAPE)

If a defect would be more appropriate I'd be glad to open one and attach the diff \
file etc.

Date: 2011-08-29 22:35

Message:
committed 19876.