List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Patches-3035238 ] JythonInterpreter
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2011-06-22 15:38:01

Plugin Patches item #3035238, was opened at 2010-07-27 12:25
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by r_walter
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=997937&aid=3035238&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This is a patch against the JythonInterpreter 0.9.7 sources, that will give some \
functionality to the JythonInterpreter with jEdit 4.3.2 and Jython 2.5.x. You will \
need the jython.jar from Jython 2.5.x and the Lib directory packed into jythonlib.jar \
to replace the jars from JythonInterpreter 0.9.7.

The patched plugin does not work with the Look&Feel-Plugin.

Date: 2011-06-22 17:38

Message:
Added 3. patch that obsoletes 2.

The user configured sys.path is now stored with the UTF-8 encoding in the
jython.xml file to be independent from environment settings.
The order of the path elements of the sys.path should not be scrambled
anymore.

Comment By: Alan Ezust (ezust)
Date: 2011-05-12 18:34

Message:
Dale, I am assigning to you to test the patch and apply/release if it's
good ok?

Comment By: Wizzzard (r_walter)
Date: 2011-05-12 10:59

Message:
Updated patch with bugfix for enabled option "Autoload plugins' JARS". When
the Console plugin was installed the  JythonInterpreter could not be
started as the 'import console' command to the interpreter imported the
java package console and not the jython file console.py. Renamed console.py
to jiconsole.py.

Comment By: Alan Ezust (ezust)
Date: 2010-09-22 19:38

Message:
There is an issue with tabpanes and changes to look and feel. See issue#
2616873
So if the Jython dockable has a lot of tabpanes, this might be the cause.

Comment By: Wizzzard (r_walter)
Date: 2010-09-22 18:54

Message:
I fear, I did not test that with the look and feel plugin enough. With a
different python script it works. So the reason is with a high probability
in the JythonInterpreter plugin itself.

Comment By: Dale Anson (daleanson)
Date: 2010-09-21 22:32

Message:
I'm not a python guy, so could you send me a script to test with so I can
figure out if a change needs to be made in the Look and Feel plugin,
please?

Comment By: Wizzzard (r_walter)
Date: 2010-09-21 22:25

Message:
With the look and feel plugin you cannot execute the the python script in
the current buffer. You press the button, but nothing happens.

Comment By: Dale Anson (daleanson)