List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Bugs-3190087 ] replace with ignore case on
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2011-02-28 14:06:47

Bugs item #3190087, was opened at 2011-02-23 13:01
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by kpouer
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100588&aid=3190087&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: editor core
Group: normal bug

Initial Comment:
v4.3.2

for a long time i could search/replace text with the ignore case checkbox checked. it \
would replace lowercase occurrences with the lowercase string. it would replace \
uppercase occurrences with the uppercase string.

anyway. for a long time i was happy. jedit was happy. we were all happy.

now it doesn't do that anymore :(

this change effects me quite significantly. maybe it should be made an config option \
to allow for a bit more flexibility? it is legacy behaviour after all.

regards
tristen

Date: 2011-02-28 15:06

Message:
Hi, I just tried but I cannot reproduce the bug, could you give an example
?