List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Bugs-2712417 ] function matchin in c like
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-03-25 19:13:08

Bugs item #2712417, was opened at 2009-03-25 20:13
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by ensonic
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100588&aid=2712417&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: text area and syntax packages
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Atleast in C it is allowed to write "strlen (str);" that is having whitespaces \
between function name and the parenthesis. I currently patch my c,xml to have a \
second match rule with one space, but thats not the proper solution. If there is a \
                better solution, it should probably also go into several other modes \
                :
.../4.3pre16/modes> grep -Hn "MATCH_TYPE=\"OPERATOR\">(</MARK_PREVIOUS>" *.xml | wc \
-l 37

my current hack for c.xml:
       <!-- Function-like macro or function calls.

            This can't work after SEQ for '('. -->

        <MARK_PREVIOUS

            TYPE="FUNCTION"