List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Bugs-2015317 ] Project Viewer opens
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-07-18 20:12:41

Plugin Bugs item #2015317, was opened at 2008-07-10 15:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hunteke
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=565475&aid=2015317&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
jEdit at r13044, with no updates available to the buffer list per the Plugin Manager.

When I change projects via the dropdown list provided by Project Viewer, it has \
recently started leaving an empty file "Untitled-1" open in the same directory as the \
last file with which I was working (last active buffer).

In my opinion, the behavior should be that an Untitled buffer should only be open if \
specifically requested by the user (e.g. Ctrl+N) or if no files exist in the project \
(as per last save or something).