List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Bugs-1710748 ] Activity Log dockable
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-07-31 21:03:14

Bugs item #1710748, was opened at 2007-05-01 11:39
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by ezust
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100588&aid=1710748&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I can see [debug] and [notice] in the dockable, but to see the errors, I have to look \
at the actual activity.log file.

Comment By: Alan Ezust (ezust)