List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Patches-1692315 ] SideKick shouldn't insert
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-06-30 17:07:32

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ezust
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300588&aid=1692315&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In SideKickCompletionPopup.java, line 311 shouldn't be executed if char is the \
backspace char, i.e. we shouldn't insert the backspace char into the text buffer.

Was:

private void keyTyped(char ch)
{
  if(complete == null || complete.size() == 0)
  {
    view.getTextArea().userInput(ch);
    dispose();
  }

Should be:

private void keyTyped(char ch)
{
  if(complete == null || complete.size() == 0)
  {
    if (ch == '\b')
    {
      view.getTextArea().backspace();