List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Patches-1730885 ] OpenIt plugin: restore
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-06-28 6:03:59

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dkoryavov
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300588&aid=1730885&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I was thoroughly missing opening the file using substring matching anywhere in the \
name. That feature used to be in plugin before, but disappeared in recent version. So \
here is the patch that restores the functionality. It was mostly exercise in cvs \
checkout/cut and paste, all the code comes from previous version, but it works fine \
in latest version, so I am happy.

I could not quite figure out what the formatting settings are in new file, and got \
tired insert spaces manually, so I gave up on beautifying the inserted code. If the \
maintainer is active, please apply your formatting. Thanks