List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Patches-1675777 ] Hide Panels macro
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-03-28 22:45:01

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ezust
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300588&aid=1675777&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I made a simple macro to hide all open panels, so the editor pane(s) become fully \
visible again. You might want to include this in jedit. I use the macro quite often.