List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Patches-1059520 ] No lline commenting for
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-03-27 21:58:00

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ezust
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300588&aid=1059520&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Thanks for developing this great package!

I've found that the 'line comment' option does not work
for fortran 90 code. It seems to work for all other
languages though ...

I'm using jedit version 4.2 final on SuSE linux 9.0

Thanks very much,

Pete

pyppkw@bath.ac.uk