List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Patches-1666690 ] patch:feature request
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-02-28 5:20:00

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vanza
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300588&aid=1666690&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: texteditor
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Added this as an option on the General Tab of Global Options...  This seems to be a \
more permanent solution than having the user set a macro.

This is coded to the current trunk code.

Let me know of any problems with it (like, it's not wanted would be one).