List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Patches-1597168 ] Make the bufferio
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-11-25 19:51:09

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by ezust
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300588&aid=1597168&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
jEdit has serious bugs in bufferio. If an exception is
thrown during the final stream write/read oepration,
following problems occur:
  Saving:
    The contents of the original file are lost. For
    this case, jEdit provides "two-stage save" option.
    But if the backup options are also enabled, the
    file is moved to backup. Then the original file
    seems to disappear. Also the stream is left open.
    The stream is left open.
This patch will fix these problems.

Comment By: Kazutoshi Satoda (k_satoda)