List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Plugin Bugs-1461915 ] AntFarm doesn't display output when running external a
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-03-31 7:50:03

Plugin Bugs item #1461915, was opened at 2006-03-31 09:50
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=565475&aid=1461915&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When the options are set to "Run ant targets using an
external script/build file", one doesn't see the output
of the ant script when double clicking on a target,
because the output goes to the System Console and the
AntFarm Console is displayed. Of course, you can view
the System Console by hand, but that's tiresome.

I fixed this bug on AntFarm-1.4 on my system by
commenting out two lines in TargetRunner (255 and 267).
These lines force the Console to display the AntFarm
console instead of the System one, hence effectively
hiding the script output since it goes to System.

I dunno if that's the right fix for the bug, but I'd
appreciate a fix for it'd be simpler whenever I
reinstall jEdit on one of my machine.

Thanks a bunch for the hard work.