List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] Re: problems loading commoncontrols/kappalayout on jedit startup
From:       "Alan Ezust" <alan.ezust () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-30 21:47:51

Ah, the problem was that the kappalayout.jar somehow ended up on a
"blacklist" of plugins that do not get loaded on startup.

I think this may have happened by "deselecting" the plugin in the
plugin manager. Perhaps there is a bug in jedit's plugin mgr that does
not remove the blacklist item when I re-select it. When I can
reproduce it, I will file a bug report.