List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Patches-1447647 ] Patch: JavaScriptSideKick sees prototype methods correctly
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-03-30 3:20:43

Patches item #1447647, was opened at 03/10/06 16:33
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300588&aid=1447647&group_id=588

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
JavaScriptSideKick didn't correctly parse methods
defined as, for example:

MyClass.prototype.myMethod = function(){}

I patched it to do so, but to fix this in a clean way,
I also had to patch PerlSideKick.

The file is a .tar.gz of both patches, the PerlSideKick
one needs to be used first for the JavaScriptSideKick
one to compile