List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Bugs-1037241 ] F7 (Record Temp Macro) changes current buffer
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-09-29 19:45:39

Bugs item #1037241, was opened at 2004-09-29 15:45
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100588&aid=1037241&group_id=588

Category: editor core
Group: normal bug

Initial Comment:
With the 4.2final now when I press F7 to record a
temporary macro, it automatically changes my buffer to
Temporary_Macro.bsh.  This means I have to use the
mouse to move back to the buffer I was previously in
(if I try to use e.g. Ctrl+~ that will be recorded in
the macro).

JEdit never used to do this so maybe this was a new
ill- advised "feature", but it is surprising behaviour
and no other editors work like this.