List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-devel ] Beanshell, configuration, and script execution
From:       "Patrick Wright" <jedit_devel () pdoubleya ! com>
Date:       2004-09-29 14:22:57

I might make that a configurable option :), esp. since there are several
formatters for jEdit--so maybe you can configure execution of your
preferred plugin formatter. I use JavaStyle and like it alot, but since I
have it mapped to Alt-Shift-M it is easy to apply to generated code by
hand.

Anyway, the general issue is still there, since I think I also want to
configure whether the scripts are auto-saved, whether a file template
should be used for output, copy results to clipboard, etc.

Good idea, though, thanks
Patrick