List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Bugs-601948 ] Macro Recording drops HTML code
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-02-28 17:28:45

Bugs item #601948, was opened at 2002-08-29 11:51
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100588&aid=601948&group_id=588

Category: macros
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When creating a "code snippet" macro under Mac OSX the macro
seems to drop HTML code that I have typed while recording the
macro. For example, I hit MACROS > RECORD MACRO then
type something like <h3>Title</h3> then STOP RECORDING
MACRO ... when I save the Macro, assign a keyboard shortcut
(which by the way, I have to RESTART JEdit for the new macro to
display in the shortcuts list) and then run the macro, it displays
the text: <Title> as it has cut out the HTML ... If I go in, edit the
macro by hand and save it again, it works fine. This may not be a
bug, it may be that Macros weren't meant for this, but if they
weren't, it would be a nice feature.

jmiller@garrisonenterprisesinc.com

Comment By: Slava Pestov (spestov)