List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] separate jedit views
From:       Stefan Kost <s.kost () webmacher ! de>
Date:       2002-10-30 12:18:32

hi,

I need several instances of jedit ruuning on different virtual desktops.
Therefore I open new views. While some plugsins cooperate fine (e.g. the
projectviewer allows me to have differen projects open in each view),
others don't. Especial disturbing is for me, that the buffertabs-plugin
shows all files opens and not just those opened in the current view.

Andre: can you try to fix this?
All: is it fixable at all?

Stefan
--