List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Bugs-569851 ] Console plugin won't run .bat files
From:       noreply () sourceforge ! net
Date:       2002-10-26 10:20:10

Bugs item #569851, was opened at 2002-06-17 06:43
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100588&aid=569851&group_id=588

Category: plugins
Group: minor bug

Initial Comment:
When I try to run a .bat file from console I get the
following:
Error while running process: java.lang.Exception:
Command not found: ./policytest.bat. I have changed
folder to where the file is, ls *.bat shows right list of files.

The bat file contains java <someclass> string.

I run jEdit 4.2, Console plugin 3.3, w2k,
> java -version
java version "1.4.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
(build 1.4.0-b92)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.0-b92, mixed
mode)