List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    Re: [ jEdit-devel ] A new org.gjt.sp.util.ReadWriteLock.java
From:       Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblouda () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-09-24 7:40:17

--- Slava Pestov <slava@jedit.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you want me to include your changes they must be
> in the exact same
> source code format as the jEdit source:
>
> - hard tabs
> - fold markers in the same locations as in the
> original

Hi, I think the best way to enforce coding rules would
be using jrefactory ( or whatever you like better )
to prettify code just before build.

We do such thing since over one year in XDocloet
development, and there was never problem with bad
formatted code :)

regards,

=====
Konstantin Priblouda ( ko5tik )    Freelance Software developer
< http://www.pribluda.de > < play java games -> http://www.yook.de >
< render charts online -> http://www.pribluda.de/povray/ >