List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Bugs-486211 ] Problems with JDK 1.4.0b3
From:       noreply () sourceforge ! net
Date:       2001-11-29 8:38:24

Bugs item #486211, was opened at 2001-11-27 14:13
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100588&aid=486211&group_id=588

Category: editor core
Group: normal bug

Initial Comment:
There are some problems with jedit 4.0pre2 run in
JDK1.4.0b3 on windows 2000

The x on the corner of the window does not close the
window.

In the search window, the alt+letter keys do not select
an option or text box. eg. alt+s does not select the
search text box.

Comment By: Jeroen Roose (jeroenroose)