List:       jedit-devel
Subject:    [ jEdit-devel ] [ jedit-Bugs-476334 ] Plugin List panel needs focus
From:       noreply () sourceforge ! net
Date:       2001-10-30 12:34:39

Bugs item #476334, was opened at 2001-10-30 04:02
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100588&aid=476334&group_id=588

Category: plugin manager
Group: normal bug

Initial Comment:
Running jEdit 3.2.2 using JDK 1.3 on Sun Solaris 7.

When using the Plugin Manager, whenever the list of plugins is required to be
downloaded from the webserver (on "Update Plugins" or "Install Plugins") the
Plugin Manager pops up the "Downloading Plugin List" panel.  It is not given
focus, however, and the operation will not complete until it is given focus
manually via cursor movement or mouse click.

I think this panel should be given focus on its creation, as the download function
is of short duration, and the only user option at that point is to "Stop" the
download, which would give the panel focus anyway.