List:       jcifs
Subject:    [jcifs]  JCIFS with ApacheDS on Windows Vista
From:       metazone <billthedude_2000 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-12-04 20:34:15

A java web app that I need to install on a stand-alone (no network
connections) Windows Vista box requires an LDAP server for user
authentication.  The developer's site uses Active Directory (the code uses
JCIFS to access Active Directory).

I was going to install Active Directory onto the box but saw that Windows
Vista doesn't support it.  Instead, I was thinking of installing ApacheDS.
Should this work?

Thanks,
Bill