List:       jcifs
Subject:    [jcifs] Executing Commands Remotely with JCIFS
From:       "Jeppetto Pinoccio" <jeppetto.pinoccio () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-29 18:50:46

Hi,

I tested the SmbShell, which is awesome, but require to execute other
commands on the remote host. E.g. windows *at* command to schedule etc.

Can this be done with *jcifs* or do I have to stick to *Jarapac *for this (
Bit outdated, so would like to use *jcifs* )?

I.E. I need to do work on the windows client and not stress my server or
network too much.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jeppetto